Water Testing – The first step to better water
Understanding the quality of your water
Water is an ever-changing resource, especially if your water is coming from a well. Since environmental conditions are always shifting, they will affect what is in your water, making once a year testing critical in order to fully understand its condition. At CleanH2o WaterCare, we can perform a number of home water tests, with some others being sent to our laboratory for further analysis.
Regardless of what your water needs to be tested for, CleanH2o we can help. We can also help interpret the results and provide you with proven technology to alleviate any concerns that may arise.
Water testing services from CleanH2O
- Our independent laboratory can provide detailed, simplified reports on the quality of your water
- Basic water tests can detect a number of contaminants, including:
- Non-harmful contaminants (such as hardness, iron and manganese)
- Broad spectrum analysis, identifying various in-organics (such as lead, copper, and arsenic)
- Coliform and E-coli bacteria
- Volatile organic compounds (VOC)
At Cleanh2o Pros, we can test your water and then tailor a system that’s perfect for your specific water problems. That is how we make water good for life. Contact us today to learn more!